SIMTEC SA, headquartered in Thessaloniki, offers advanced engineering simulation software and high added-value services to a wide range of companies and institutes, as the reference point for ANSYS simulation in South-East Europe for 20+ years. SIMTEC, due to its continuous expansion is hiring a Simulation Engineer (CFD) to be based in the Greece office (On site / Remote).
Simulation Engineer (CFD) will conduct training sessions and provide technical support to the company’s customers: the leading and most innovative companies of the South East European region, located in Croatia, Greece, Slovenia, Serbia, Hungary etc. He/she will also perform test-cases and demos to support the sales activities. In addition, he/she will contribute to the company’s consulting projects under guidance.
As a Simulation Engineer you will:
- Be responsible for technical tasks related to pre-sales opportunities, such as customer meetings with R&D engineers and managers, presentations and demos.
- Perform simulation test cases.
- Support evaluation of the software.
- Train customers on ANSYS Fluent, Meshing, CFX, ICEM CFD and more.
- Present ANSYS broad portfolio and capabilities during workshops and conferences.
- Analyze customer technical needs and streamline simulation workflows.
- Offer technical support to ANSYS users.
- Work closely with sales department.
- Travel in Greece and abroad.
- Mechanical Engineering degree.
- Excellent command of English.
- Working knowledge of a CFD software package or a relevant master’s degree.
- Excellent knowledge of 3D CAD.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Military obligations completed.
The following will be considered as a plus in the order of appearance:
- Knowledge of Ansys Fluent, CFX, Meshing, ICEM CFD software.
- At least 3 years of experience with CFD.
- Working knowledge of any of the programming languages Python, C/C++
The company offers:
- Salary according to qualifications.
- Excellent working environment in the forefront of technology.
- Continuous education.
- Full time employment
Please apply to email@example.com including:
- Cover letter
- A document of up to two pages (including any graphs), where you summarize an FEA simulation project you have worked on.
Deadline for submission 21/6/2022
Further information: +30-2310-251731