SIMTEC, the leading certified channel partner of ANSYS in SE Europe, organizes free introductory webinars on ANSYS simulation. They are addressed to engineers from Companies or Research Institutes that are involved in the designing process, or in the Research and Development (R&D) of innovative new products and processes. Attend these webinars to learn how to analyze:
- Fluids with Ansys Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), 30 March, 13.00 CET.
- Structures with Ansys Finite Element Analysis (FEA), 1 April, 13.00 CET.
- Explicit dynamics with Ansys LS-DYNA, 3 April, 13.00 CET.
- Instantaneous 3D design simulation and early design exploration with Ansys DISCOVERY, 6 April, 13.00 CET.
- Ansys Additive Manufacturing (AM) simulation, 24 April, 13.00 CET.
- Material Intelligence with Ansys Granta, 28 April, 13.00 CET.
- Reliability & Physics of Failure (PoF)-based electronics design with Ansys Sherlock, 30 April, 13.00 CET.