Based in Ljubljana
SIMTEC EUROPE d.o.o., a subsidiary of SIMTEC SA, offers advanced engineering design and simulation software and high added-value services to a wide range of companies and institutes, as the reference point for ANSYS simulation in Europe.
SIMTEC, due to its continuous expansion of its footprint in Slovenian industry, is looking for a hard-working and well-organized individual to undertake a Sales Engineering role.
- Market research; finding companies to target.
- Unearthing new sales opportunities and converting them to long-term partnerships.
- Following up swiftly on sales enquiries.
- Demonstrating the company and Ansys products to prospective clients and customers.
- Managing the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal.
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Creating quotations and sending out to customers.
- Identifying customer needs and offering products accordingly.
- Attending industry events to generate business leads.
- Contributing to business planning; setting strategy and goals.
- Remaining in regular contact with clients to meet their expectations.
- Responding to complaints and resolve issues to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Negotiating agreements and keeping records of sales and data in CRM system.
- Providing professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty.
- A University degree in engineering is required.
- Excellent command of English.
- At least 3 years work experience in technical sales.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills with ability to use own initiative.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office and CRM systems. Knowledge of CAD/CAE software will be a plus.
- Ability to understand engineering and product creation processes and to communicate at all levels of company hierarchy.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Ability to travel.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary according to qualifications.
- Excellent working environment in the forefront of technology.
- Continuous education.
- Full time employment.
Please apply to email@example.com including:
- Cover letter