SIMTEC SA, headquartered in Thessaloniki, offers advanced engineering simulation software and high added-value services to a wide range of companies and institutes, as the reference point for Ansys simulation in Greece and South-East Europe for the last 20 years.
SIMTEC is looking for a hard-working and well-organized individual to undertake a Sales Engineering role in Greece and Cyprus. The new Sales Engineer will be responsible for offering the full Ansys portfolio: Fluids, Structures, Electronics and more simulation tools to industrial customers and research institutes, as a part of SIMTEC’s operations team.
- Market research; finding companies to target.
- Unearthing new sales opportunities and converting them to long-term partnerships.
- Following up swiftly on sales enquiries.
- Demonstrating the company and Ansys products to prospective clients and customers.
- Managing the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal.
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Creating quotations and sending out to customers.
- Identifying customer needs and offering products accordingly.
- Attending industry events to generate business leads.
- Contributing to business planning; setting strategy and goals.
- A University degree in engineering or similar, is required.
- Excellent command of English.
- Sales background with at least 3 years work experience or master’s degree in business, economics or similar.
- Experience in software sales will be a plus.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills with ability to use own initiative.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office and CRM systems.
- Ability to understand engineering and product creation processes and to communicate at all levels of company hierarchy.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary according to qualifications.
- Excellent working environment in the forefront of technology.
- Continuous education.
- Full time employment.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- Cover letter
- A document up to one page, where you summarize a sales workflow or project you have completed successfully.
Deadline for submission 1/6/2021.
Further information: +30-2310-251-731