SimTec, certified ANSYS Channel Partner, organizes a free webinar for “Air Flow and Thermal Simulation for the Built Environment with ANSYS CFD”. Our CTO and fluids consulting expert, Dr. Dimitris Sofialidis will present how to predict HVAC applications and air-quality, thermal comfort and fire-safety in closed spaces.
Attend this webinar to learn how to get insight and assist decision making by leveraging SimTec’s consulting services regarding:
- Micro climate and building external aerodynamics.
- Space ventilation and calculation of age of air.
- Smoke propagation and fire–safety.
- Thermal comfort and humidity control.
- Solar and in–building radiation effects.
- Natural ventilation, buoyant flows and stack effect
- Clean rooms and contamination control.
Date & Time: 19 June, 13.00 UK time
More info: To find out more about this webinar, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org