Based in Ljubljana Office.
SIMTEC SA, with headquarters in Thessaloniki, and a subsidiary office in Ljubljana, is a supplier of advanced engineering software and services to a wide range of companies, research centers and academic institutions in Greece and Southeastern Europe. We offer to our customers specialized software products and innovative cutting-edge services with high added value. For more than 15 years, we are the reference point for ANSYS CFD, FEA and Electronics simulation and analysis.
The company, due to its continued expansion, is recruiting a simulation engineer:
Duties of Junior Simulation Engineer (CFD AND FEA)
As a junior simulation engineer you will provide technical support to the company’s sales activities. This may include but will not be limited to:
- performing test cases,
- conducting training sessions in CFD and FEA,
- giving presentations,
- performing software demonstrations.
- BSc / MSc in Engineering or relevant field.
- Working knowledge of a FEA / CFD software package.
- Excellent command of English.
- Excellent knowledge of 3D CAD.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Ability to travel in Slovenia and abroad.
- Communication skills specifically on technical subjects.
- Ability to work within tight timelines.
- Interest to learn new technologies.
- Military obligations fulfilled (in case this applies).
- 3 years relevant experience will be considered a plus.
The company offers
- Salary according to qualifications.
- Excellent working environment in the forefront of technology.
- Continuous education.
Employment type: Full Time
- Apply with CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Also, please provide along with the CV, a document of up to two pages (including any graphs), where you summarize a CFD or FEA project you have worked on. Any CVs received without the project summary document will not be considered.
Deadline for submission 15/4/2019.
Further information: +30-2310-250-344, +386-1-320-6229